Saturday, April 18, 2009

I'm here for the long haul , , , and so is Texas

Here is a link to the lyrics of Lee Greenwood’s God Bless The USA as posted at a Boy Scouts songbook web page.

Thanks to Texas Liberal:

If tomorrow all the things were gone,
I’d worked for all my life.
And I had to start again,
with just my children and my wife.

I’d thank my lucky stars,
to be livin here today.
‘Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
and they can’t take that away.

That’s right!

Below is a picture of the President of the United States. We were told so often after September 11 how we should rally around our President during a time of crisis. We are now in an economic crisis as bad as any we have faced since the Great Depression.

File:Official portrait of Barack Obama.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment